Every Friday I will post what I am wearing that day, or if I cannot find it online the closest item possible. I might decide to post it my Polyvore and then give a link to it here, but, as you might notice it is not friday yet.
Anyways, I will be adding posts not only on Fridays but on weekends, and possibly weekdays. Some ideas I had include...
Which one is cheaper?- Where I give you two or three pieces of clothing, all looking semi-similar and you have to guess which one costs the most/less. I want to show readers that you dont have to spend alot to get style.
My favorite pieces- A post where I include random pieces I found and love!
Of course, these are just two ideas, and if I start to gain views I will do more. (If people start to take an interest I may give a closet tour) And I will post outfits I adore every so often.
Love your style! Lizzy
No comments:
Post a Comment