Thursday, January 26, 2012

Intro

Hello, Lizzy here. I thought as an intro I would do a style meme, since after all this is a fashion blog.

But then I tried to find one. The only memes popping up were different drawing styles, so I just decided to make my own, feel free to do it yourself!

My name is.... Lizzy!
People also call me: Liz, E, Elizabeth

When I went to Urban Outfitters their lace dress spoke to me.

When I went to Forever 21 their Abstract Oxfords popped out.



When I went to American Apparel I saw and liked their V-neck sweater

I would describe my style as: Easy, cheap, casual.

Others describe my style as: Cute, "Where'd you get that", cheap

My top 3 stores I buy from:
1. Goodwill Bins
2. Thrift Stores
3. Forever 21
My newest addition to my closet that I love:

Which I bought for $35 but goes for 231.00 retail.
I buy boots every year.
I sleep in plaid pj pants and the tshirt I wore that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment